"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, August 11

A walk in the park

The other night when Brody got home from work around 7pm, he surprised me with the idea of going up to the parks for a nice walk. Since he had been gone and on the go all day, this idea was pretty out of the norm....in a really fun way! : )
(I don't know why some of the photos didn't upload as crisp as they should have...hmmm...You can alway click on the photo to make it larger too)

Here is a little sampling of a walk in the park at night. On a week night it is so quite, peaceful and the lighting is beautiful! One of our favorite things.

We got to see the new entrance at night. It's SO beautiful!
Also the train that was a front for the shops and ice cream, is now gone....changes, changes.
But once it's all done (this time, 2012) it should look really good!


Back by the Nemo subs. I loved all the colors

Storybook Boats

Fantasyland
(and a hidden Brody in the middle) : )

The Village Haus
I love this area, and the restaurant is great too (since it had a menu overhaul).


While in California Adventure, Brody saw this necklace, thought I would love it, so he got it for me while I went back to snap a photo of something. And I do LOVE it!! It's from the new Little Mermaid couture collection! It's so fun and girly. : )

And some photos by the castle.
Such a fun spontaneous trip!!

No comments: