"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, August 25

What a difference a lunch makes

Tuesday afternoon Brody happened to be in the office around lunch, which doesn't happen very often---so we took the opportunity to take a lunch date!
As we were deciding on where to go we saw a Tweet from the Angels that announced a press conference at 2pm and the public was invited. This peeked our curiosity so we grabbed lunch and headed to Angel Stadium to see what it was like being at a press conference for our favorite team. it was pretty fun! They had a nice stage set up under on of the big hats, Angels Talk radio was set up and broadcasting live, Fox Sports was there, along with the news stations.
After we finished lunch we got in a big line, not really sure what it was. We soon realized they were handing all of us free tickets and other discounts to that nights game!!
So later, we found ourselves on our train, headed for another ballgame! : )
The sun light was beautiful that night!


I thought the mountains looked so pretty...like a water color
The nachos, that ended up being a meal for an entire country
I REALLY wanted to go on the Rally Monkey Chia Pet give-a-way night, and I had forgoten to look into getting us tickets....I was pretty excited to find out that our free tickets also got us the free Chia Pet.....and really you probablly wouldn't want to buy tickets just for this anyway, so it really worked out! ; )
I took this photo on acident, and I really love it.
(although I might edited it differently)

Rally Monkey sundaes!! These were SO good!
The moment they won!
EVERYONE was on their feet.

The team was SO excited, they were all hugged up and jumping around---since this game put them in a much better standing! It was a really fun game to be at!

It was SUCH a fun night!!
And to think....it all started with a lunch date! : )

No comments: