"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, August 7

Makin' banana pancakes...

Our trip to Hawaii has been on my brain a lot since it is coming up in a couple weeks! And when I woke up on Satuerday morning, my first thought was that it would be fun to make banana pancakes when Brody gets home from his ride. I googled Banana pancakes/Bisqick (since thats the mix we have), and found a great recipe on the LiveStrong website.
I added some cool whip and macadamia nuts, and they turned out so much better than I had even expected! I think we will try to make these one morning on our trip! : )


Ingredients:
2 cups Bisquick Dry Mix
1 cup Skim Milk
2 egg Extra Large
1 medium Bananas
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
4 tsp Splenda

Directions:
Prepare Bisquick pancake batter according to the box's instructions in a mixer. Blend in the banana and cinnamon while preheating your skillet to medium. Pour batter into skillet 1/3 cup at a time and let brown for about 2 minutes on each side.

Add anything else you'd like and enjoy!!

No comments: