This new computer is SO fun!! I'm getting around to putting together videos I have wanted to do for years! One being our week of driving all over Europe back in 2008, visiting glass and crystal factories for work (before meeting my family in Paris for another week), topping it off with Disneyland Paris. It is still a week I will never forget and one of the most epic trips we have ever had!
If you want to read a re-cap from that week, you can find it {Here}
Enjoy!
(and as always, I wish I took more photos/videos on this trip. haha)
The 'One Republic' songs that this is set to, is because no matter what country we were in, these songs came on the radio about 1 in every 4 or 5. : ) Lot's of inside jokes for us with these songs on this trip. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment