This past weekend we had the opportunity to go to Company D, a discount Disney store that is just for Cast Members---we had the opportunity to go for Friends and Family week, thanks to a friend of ours.
There was box after box, after box of toys and other little things from the park.
I think they were overstock items or things that maybe didn't sell too well. Or at least that's what it looked it. Everything was at least 50% off! It was really fun to look around! : )
This area had Cast member exclusives---this is where I got my Cast Member only Little Mermaid shirt (that is for the ride opening)!!! I LOVE IT!!
Brody got a nice watch and we got a couple other little things. We aren't big on Disney items, wearing them or having them around the house, but it was so fun to find some things that we do love! And it was a blast to check out a little Disneyland treasure.
Oh, they also have a little grocery store in there! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment