"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, August 7

Light up the halo!

We had another Angels game this past Thursday night.
It was a great game, we won and had a blast!

Here's Brody on the train on our way up to the stadium...
We were both listening to the scriptures on our Mormon Channel app. : )
It was SO nice to have our camera back and working again.
We were having a lot of fun playing with different settings...I love the lighting on the photo below. : )
We finally wised up (and got tired of stadium food), and brought in our own dinner. I went to Whole Foods before the game and got some REALLY good things to eat. This sandwich was amazing! Turkey, avocado, bacon and this wonderful spread on french bread.
It was SO SO good, I think we will be doing this for the remainder of our games...and i'm not sure why it took us so long to catch on! : )

It was such a beautiful warm night! Perfect night for a game.

Us with our free "Skater hat" give-a-way!
Fireworks after winning the game!
The halo all a glow
This truck was HUGE! As you can see, I fit under the mirror pretty easily.
We stoped to watch the Disneyland fireworks for a bit
Then headed back to the train and home. : )

No comments: