"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 16

Dream, fulfilled!

I have some really crazy dreams, and the other night was all about eating Asian food with Plum Sauce! I guess it was a pretty vivid/good dream, because I could not get Plum Sauce out of my head---So I stocked up on a bunch of different things from the Japanese Market and we had an Asian food night! 
The plum sauce was not how I remembered it (from real life, not the dream) =) , so I am still on a hunt for a different kind.....but everything else was so good we didn't even miss the plum sauce!! =) 
We topped it off with some Japanese ice cream treats! The Pino's were sooo good!! They had a coconut taste to them! The meal was a hit, and we are excited to try more from the Market & do round two with a different plum sauce! =) 
Well I'm off to bed....maybe I will get some more inspiration tonight! ; ) 

3 comments:

Traylor Family said...

You've got to stop posting about food ;) It's not good for my already growing wasteline. I read your blog and then I just want to gobble up everything in site :)

On a side note, my dad served his mission in Japan, so we grew up eating some really delicious things. I haven't had it since I left California. Tomorrow's girls night were going to a Japanese and Thai place (I've been craving Thai) but maybe now, with your inspiration, I'll have both!!!

Lisa Jarvie said...

Very cute honey! We're off to Pismo---see you Sunday....Love you!

Zoe said...

Yummy!! I think I might do that tonight!
Thank you for the inspiration! :o)