The kids were so great and a lot of fun to be with! In our car we had 3 Young Woman's leaders, two Young Men and one of our Young Woman. They had to do funny little things at each house or on the way to the house---like sing a primary song out the windows, do leap frog to the door, do ring-around-the-rosy (and fall down) & one of our favorites as leaders was at one house they had to Rap there little spiel. The kids had so much fun with it, and we had lot's of laughs! I was in the back of the car with the kids and we had fun talking about all the important things, like American Idol and who is crushing on who. We loved it, the youth are so much fun and love to be involved! I just LOVE my calling! I am so happy that I not only get to be involved in camp but in every part of the youth program! It is a lot of fun! =)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, April 23
Hunting for food...
Last night was my first Young Woman's activity since I was called to be the Camp Director. We were combined with the Young Men, doing a Food Drive Scavenger hunt for a place called 'Families Forward', who since the recession started is in great need of food to be able to continue to help families who are in need at this time.
The kids were so great and a lot of fun to be with! In our car we had 3 Young Woman's leaders, two Young Men and one of our Young Woman. They had to do funny little things at each house or on the way to the house---like sing a primary song out the windows, do leap frog to the door, do ring-around-the-rosy (and fall down) & one of our favorites as leaders was at one house they had to Rap there little spiel. The kids had so much fun with it, and we had lot's of laughs! I was in the back of the car with the kids and we had fun talking about all the important things, like American Idol and who is crushing on who. We loved it, the youth are so much fun and love to be involved! I just LOVE my calling! I am so happy that I not only get to be involved in camp but in every part of the youth program! It is a lot of fun! =)
The kids were so great and a lot of fun to be with! In our car we had 3 Young Woman's leaders, two Young Men and one of our Young Woman. They had to do funny little things at each house or on the way to the house---like sing a primary song out the windows, do leap frog to the door, do ring-around-the-rosy (and fall down) & one of our favorites as leaders was at one house they had to Rap there little spiel. The kids had so much fun with it, and we had lot's of laughs! I was in the back of the car with the kids and we had fun talking about all the important things, like American Idol and who is crushing on who. We loved it, the youth are so much fun and love to be involved! I just LOVE my calling! I am so happy that I not only get to be involved in camp but in every part of the youth program! It is a lot of fun! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, love the video! What a great thing to have them do on a week night...and I LOVE the post below! :o)
Post a Comment