"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 13

Bottom of the 9th, baskets loaded...

We had a really fun Easter weekend! Saturday we went to the Angels game, and we thought it would be nice to bring something to contribute to the memorial for Adenhart---I bought several tulip plants the night before--I couldn't resist they are great for Easter & I yellow is my favorite color---so we took one of those up and added it with the others before the game. We were thinking how nice it is for the family to see how much people care.
The mound with his number on the back!
We LOVE baseball!!
It was a great game! We were ahead for most of it & then the Sox really started gaining on us....and it was time for the Rally Monkey to come out!! =)
It was bottom of the 9th bases loaded, Angels only down by 1---and everyone was on their feet for what felt like ten mins.....and then they lost it and the Sox won! But still it was an exciting game & we had a blast!! =)
It was such a beautiful day for an afternoon ball game!
I see the big leagues in my future!!

Easter Sunday we went over to my parents house for a really yummy Easter dinner (Thanks again Mom!) & loaded Easter baskets! Don't you just love Easter!? =)
(We also gave my parents a lovely tulip plant. They are just so pretty) =)
I had boiled some eggs on....I think Friday night and we were planning on decorating them, and then got busy! So we took it all over to my parents and had some fun with eggs! =)



We had fun experimenting with the colors and wax crayon! =)

We are so grateful for the gospel, our Savior and this beautiful time we have to reflect more on his life and love for us! We hope you too had a wonderful Easter!! =)

1 comment:

Lisa Jarvie said...

Easter was so fun! I loved the tulips honey---thanks! I had been seeing yellow tulips everywhere before Easter---it must have been a great crop this year! Love you!