Tonight Brody's class was cancelled (luckily he gets to school nice and early), he called me on his way back and asked if I wanted to meet him at Disneyland for dinner and to go on a ride we have never been on, to beat the heat! I was so excited, it was perfect timing because it is supposed to cool off this week (& you need a hot day like we have been having for this ride) and it was still in the mid 80's when we got on the ride....It was the best surprise!! =)






& boy did we get cooled off...& really wet!

"You will get wet" <----no truer statement! =)

Thank you Grizzly bear, we had such a blast beating the heat!!

Then we headed to 'Taste Pilots Grill' for some BBQ Chicken Sandwiches......Mmmm
and we were pretty much dry by the end of dinner! We had SO much fun, and we were only there just over an hour! =)

And now for the BIG NEWS!!!
We have heard rumors of {Rumbi} coming to Southern CA (something we have been wishing for, for years), but didn't know where they were planning on opening up. Tonight I "googled" it and among the first to open is in IRVINE in July (I think they said of this year)!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am, I will probably be there at the Grand Opening ready to eat my 'Aloha Mango Chicken Salad' (w/ teriyaki sauce! pretty much the only thing I have ever had there)!! =) Go {Here} for the full story!! Hopefully they still plan on opening as planned (crossing fingers)
1 comment:
Oh Disneyland...how I miss Disneyland. You guys are like two big kids.....I love it and how fun!!!! Your pictures at the flower gardens were so pretty. I love all the different colors. I love Rumbi too and they had it in Provo. You know what's funny is I think I've only ever had the Mango Chicken Salad, too! So good!
Post a Comment