"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 8

Sea World!!

We are now the proud owners of Sea World season passes (14 months, with parking and discounts...it was a great deal)! My Mom also has a pass and we went down yesterday. It was so much fun, I had not been to Sea World in far too long! It was such a blast to see and learn more about the animals and watch the shows. Sea World is so peaceful and relaxing, we had a blast! 
The Shamu show was so much fun to watch, and they can really splash people!! 
California Sea Lions--these seals were so loud and did lot's of begging for fish! =)
Shark Encounter 
Mom & a big Shark jaw! Some of the Sharks they had were bigger then we expected (or remember) =) 
Penguins that can be found it Chile (or Sea World)...these guys could swim so fast and were so cute to watch. 
I love the Penguin walk...its and cold and dark and there are so many penguins all busily doing something! It is really fun to watch!
Wild Arctic Interaction--Where many years ago I went with Laurens Girl Scout troop as a "leader" for a sleepover! =) Here I have my hand in the imprint of a polar bear paw in an ice wall! =)
Journey to Atlantis--When we walked over the ride was stopped (with boats of people all over the ride)---so we stopped to look at some more dolphin's. =) 
It was so much fun to be back at Sea World! Mom & I just saw a bit of the park, but can't wait to go back for more! Also, Brody and I will be down in San Diego this summer for a bit, and we are excited to explore Sea World together & get some use out of our passes! I just LOVE animals, I could watch them all day! They have so much more I am excited to look at, more shows, petting the dolphins, some rides, tide pools, several aquariums and more! 

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Oh I love Sea World!! :o)