"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, April 13

Mexican Lasagna

We just tried this recipe tonight for Mexican Lasagna, by Rachel Ray (she usually has some great recipes). It was so good, and so simple (I had to share it), and you can tweak it any way you would like. We used flour tortillas and not spinach (the reviews said flour was better, and it was great), and we used ground beef, and used some more add ons to spice it up some more! Enjoy!! =)


PS- I had to add this song ('I've got the world on a string', Frank S) because Brody has been singing it a couple times a week for awhile now. He was doing it again tonight while helping with dinner, I couldn't help but to add it....just a little taste of what goes through his head! =)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Your blog is great!! It has so much of your style and touch to it, I love it. You have great taste, and you always have....I still love to think of your old bedroom in high school! You seem like you are a great photographer, how fun!! I love Angel's games, too. It's so fun to be in the lights and to enjoy an angel dog every now and again!! By the way, great song. Brody must be well rounded in the music department!!

Zoe said...

You guys are just too cute! Love the new blog design too!