"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 30

Sweet Treats

The other day after Brody and I went down to the beach for lunch, we stopped by a place called Red Mango for some frozen yogurt (on PHC). We loved it!! We liked Pink Berry, but there was something about it that was just a bit too strong, and Red Mango is JUST like Pink Berry but has much more of a mild taste to it. 
Tonight our friend Shaun came over to play some Wii and Xbox, and we had a Red Mango outing (there is one by us in Irvine)! It was still as good as we remembered--but are in the crowd of people who don't mind the frozen yogurt that tastes like plain yogurt--it seems like you ether love it or you hate it--If you love it, then you must try Red Mango! =) 
...But still, nothing tops A-Cup!! That will always be our favorite! =) 
  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm....I love Red Mango!! :o)

Also, I LOVE the post's below! The photos are amazing!!