"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, June 13
Lucky Friday the 13th!
We had our date night at Disneyland! (I know, I know big surprise...but as I have said before, Disneyland is special to us). We had such a fun night, eating at Taste Pilot's Grill, and talking with Crush and so much more! We laughed so much and so hard we couldn't breath (but that's not too new)! =) We were lucky enough to be there the same day they where doing a soft opening of the Toy Story ride, so we got to go on it again before it opens! That along with other small things, made it a lucky day! It was nice to have a Disney day before Dallas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment