"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, June 28

Summer Nights

Last night we got to go to San Onofre, (a beach down toward San Diego, that we have been going to since I was little) with my family and the Swinney's, good family friends of ours that visit us almost every summer for as long as I can remember. I was exhausted (and I feel like I am getting a cold), but it was so nice and relaxing to be at the beach again!! =) I had allot of fun playing with the light of the sunset--here are a few photos from our beach night. =)

Brody eating some dinner =)





One of my favorites: Lauren, Dave Swinney and I think David.
Everyone around the nice warm grill...
Mmmm watermelon!

The life guard tower at Old Mans
The Swinney's youngest daughter, Chloe doing Sand Angels...

It was a fun night! And we can't wait to have more summer nights at San O! =)


2 comments:

Malia said...

I LOVE THE WATERMELON SHOT!!! That was amazing! Fun pictures!!! Oh the good old days! I remember our nights at San O! I think we did a lot of plotting there ;) Fun stuff! Miss you guys!

Mom said...

What a fun tradition...your pictures are great!