"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Sunday, June 15
In case you are wondering...
I was doing some minor changes to the blog, and some how in between my computer freaking out on me and doing these changes, I ended up deleting all my posts!!! Can you believe it? I can't, I was floored! From what I can tell, there is no way of getting them back. But on the bright side, at lest we have our main website where we basically have all the same photos and such (different people check different sites). So we still have the same photos (and more) and most of the same text on that site, so nothing is really lost forever--but it is still sad, and I have no idea how it could have happened!? I'm boggled! But all I can do is look forward to the fun posts ahead! =) ...So if you are wondering why I such a small number of posts now, thats why! *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment