He got it shortly before leaving for Dallas so he hasn't had much time to ride--I am excited to take it out with him and have a go at it myself! =) Really, I am! =)...What a fun summer toy!!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, June 21
Brody's new ride!!!
It's a long board skate board (is...how...you would put it, I guess). He has been wanting one for a loooooong time now, and last week when we were at Disneyland, we stopped in at the Quicksilver store (in Downtown Disney) and he found a very cool Sector 9 board that he LOVED! We were still in the middle of our Disneyland night, so he happily took the tram back (because I don't think they allow skate boards in the park) =) and had a fun ride on his new board in the parking garage while finding the car! So cute! I am so happy he found one he loves and will have so much fun with! =)
He got it shortly before leaving for Dallas so he hasn't had much time to ride--I am excited to take it out with him and have a go at it myself! =) Really, I am! =)...What a fun summer toy!!


He got it shortly before leaving for Dallas so he hasn't had much time to ride--I am excited to take it out with him and have a go at it myself! =) Really, I am! =)...What a fun summer toy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
P.S.---Very cool new wheels Brody!
Sweet! That looks like fun! Glad you guys are back up and running! missed you there for a while!
Welcome back. What a fun new ride! You guys are too fun and cute... Can't wait for more updates, it's time to get those post numbers up again. Take Care!
Post a Comment