"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 30

Date Night!

Brody has been in Dallas Texas for the past week at the Dallas market. He had a busy and successful show & I am so proud of all his hard work! When he got home very late Sunday night, he surprised me with the idea of a Disneyland date day/night! It was so much fun and I love having him back home!! =)
It has been awhile since we have done our tram shot...so here it is! =)
We ended up eating at Ariels Grotto (I think it's called). We have never been and thought it would be fun to try a new place (I love how we have been going to Disneyland for about 6 years now, and we still have new places to try), the food was amazing!! You pay a flat rate and get served a 3 course meal. The only thing you get to pick is your main course, everything else they give you a nice "sample plate". We loved it!

It was also part 'meet & greet' with the princesses---which we weren't really into, but it is great for young kids of course! =)

We went on several rides and then stopped in at 'It's tough to be a bug' 3D show, we have not been to it in well over a year, so that was really fun! =)

As we were leaving we walked out to this beautiful sunset!

It was such a fun date night!!

2 comments:

Traylor Family said...

You're so tan! I miss date nights :(

Traylor Family said...

Oh, and did you get a new car?