"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, June 16

Kobe sighting!

(click on the photo to make it huge!)
My Mom and I just ran down the hill to the Quiznos (in Newport) and as we were pulling in, Kobe and his family were getting into their car. People were congratulating him and giving him the thumbs up as he drove off--he was so very nice to everyone, thanking them all the time with a huge smile on his face! When I worked at fashion Island he and the family would come in and shop, but It was really fun to see him so close after winning the Championship! 
When we went in to Quiznos everyone inside was so excited that Kobe was just in there getting lunch! =) Sorry the photo is not too good, I had to take it on my phone really fast as we were driving by and he had just turned back to help his daughter in the car after nicely waving at someone! =)  They also has Laker flags on the car! =)

No comments: