"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 26

Halloween Time!

It's Halloween Time at Disneyland again! If you have a pass or have been thinking about going, now is a great time to go! Both parks are all decked out for the holiday. Here are just a few photos of what it looks like now! We went last night (the first night it was decorated for Halloween!) and we even ran into Shaun there--It was a fun night! I love when Disneyland gets all dressed up for a Holiday!!




2 comments:

Shaun said...

Hey thats me!! That was really fun seeing all the decorations up!! I cant wait to go back with my cool new camera!!

Lisa Jarvie said...

I want to go too!