"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, September 21

Go Animals!

I have been taking photos at Brody's Saturday soccer games for quite some time now, and people on the team started asking if I would take some of them too (of course I was mainly taking photos of Brody), I thought I would post the site in case some of you would like a look into the games! I will be adding more from last season soon...a batch is uploading right now and should be up by tomorrow! Enjoy!


PS- The Album 'Last Season Album 1' was taking by my Mom (the pro) and her awesome fancy camera! Mine are all by my little point and shoot. =)

No comments: