Today is the official first day of Fall & marks the start of the greatest....oh, about 3 months of the whole year! I just love this time of year when the weather starts to get all cool and crisp, you get to pull out all your warm sweaters, fun scarves and heat up the hot chocolate! It is a very cozy time of year. I am excited to go to a pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins and spend Halloween at Disneyland again! Then before we know it, come the great seasons of giving thanks, giving and a time to reflect on a great year and look to forward, full of hope to a new year---Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. There are so many reasons that make this time of year my absolute favorite, but if I list them all this would be the worlds longest post! I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations go up, hear the music and pick out our tree, and maybe find some snow this year! We also have lot's of birthdays and anniversary's this time of year, including ours! I love having our anniversary around Christmas, it's such a romantic time of year! =)
There is so much to look forward to and it all starts today---the first day of Fall!
1 comment:
Won't Fall be fun--we'll have to pick a date to go out to apple country! Love you...
Post a Comment