"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 27

Happy Birthday Brody!

On Brody's actual birthday, we went up to the parks to celebrate! 
I love how it says, "Happy Birthday" on the screen when they scan your pass. The sweet Cast Member let me snag this photo, I love it! : ) 

Since his Birthday was right around Easter this year, we got our map and did another Easter egg hunt in DCA. These are so much! This also rekindled my love for Peeps! haha. I can't explain it, they are so good! 
We also got to meet Carl from UP!! Such fun events Disneyland is doing this year for "Limited time Magic".



Also for Easter, they had a bunny hop with all of the Disney Bunnies, Mickey and Minnie and the Dapper Dans. It was so cute, and I joined in! haha

DCA has the BEST soft serve ice cream! 

We meet the nicest Cast Member who let up sneak into such a great viewing spot for World of Color! It was the first time we had seen it in such a long time. It was the PERFECT ending to our visit! : )
<3 p="">

We also went out to dinner with my parents to Claim Jumper, and they gave Brody a little birthday cupcake. : ) 

Happiest Birthday to the man of my dreams!! I can't even imagine my life without you and all the fun and laughs we have! Love you so much more everyday!! 
(no, I love you more) ; )