"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, March 30

Angels 5K

We ran the Angels 5K this year....I think it was Easter weekend. I still had my sprained ankle from my Disneyland incident, but it did ok. I ended up having to walk a lot of it, but I'm SO glad I did. It was SO much fun!! 
Toward the end we got to run down on the field, go into the dugout and be up on the jumbo-tron!! As Angels fans, this was amazing!! It was such a fun run and I hope we get to do it again next year as well! : ) 
(I think you can click on the photo to make it larger. There are a lot of photos in there. And thats not all of them, haha)