Earlier this month we had the opportunity to explore the new Princess Fantasy Faire before it opened to the public. It was SO cute!! We really enjoyed all the details, trying out the new foods and catching a show!
We were able to see the Beauty and the Beast show. It was very well done, and had a lot of humor in it! Very cute and I can't wait to see the Tangled show! Gotta leave more to come back for. : )
The walk through was pretty cute. But I wish they had done a better job with the lighting at least. Everyones photos come out so orange, with bad shadows....we heard they will fix it, I hope they do.
At night the statue of Rapunzels tower lights up and in a music box fashion, plays 'I can see the light'. It's just beautiful!
We ended up running into a friend and chatting till the area closed, and were the very last ones left (even most of the CMs had left, haha). I loved getting a photo of just us and the new area. It's so pretty!