We signed up for the Disneyland 10K a month or so back! We are so excited!!
I can't believe how fast it sells out!! I watched it sell out in before noon the day they went on sale. Luckily they had AP days before hand to sign up. : ) Im so excited to train and run this! We would have tried for the half, but its on a Sunday. Plus, I think it's good I take smaller steps into running. : )
We went to Road Runner to get properly fitted for shoes, since we both have things that hurt pretty much right away when we run. It was awesome! They did a very complete test on what our feet need, and matched us up with the right shoes and custom insoles to help with the pains.
We both ended up with the Newtons! Never would have picked them based on looks, but they feel AMAZING! And I didn't have my usual shin pains while running!! I'm so excited for training! : )
Training: Day 1
Out on the beautiful trails! With my supportive and loving trainer! : )
So far so good!
And once my ankle heals a bit more, i'll be back out hitting the trails!
I'll be updating more on our (well, mostly my) training and adventures in getting to the 10K. : )

