"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 2

We + weekends!

Saturday we took our (what seems like) weekly trip to Disneyland. : ) Lately we try to do something that ether we have never done (and believe it or not, there are a lot of things we have not done yet) or haven't done in a really long time. It's been a blast!

This week we explored the Tarzan Tree house.
View from the top!
My Tarzan!! : )
We had a blast!! We got lunch, went on a couple rides we have not been on in years, and did a lot of walking around just spending time with each other (it's been such a busy work week, this was a much needed relaxing day)!
More than anything, I love our date days! : )
...I have also been busy with tons of Graduation things. Getting announcements, invites to our celebration dinner done and more! We have such a wonderful weekend planned.
I am so very proud to have such a hardworking husband. : )

No comments: