"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 19

Last Day

Brody's last day of school before Graduation was today!!
I am so very proud of him---Juggling a more than full time career and getting school done at the same time was a lot of work and he always did it with a smile (I am one lucky girl)! : )
Congratulations love!!!
Thank you for all you do & for always being my hero! I love you so much!

No comments: