"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 7

Because you need to laugh everyday....=)

We were over at Camille and Jeff's this past weekend and they showed us this! It gave us a laugh and hopefully will do the same for you! I'm sure some of you have already seen it, but it was new to us! =)

3 comments:

tutu lady said...

Foys, that is sooooo funny. Thanks! Love it.

Lisa Jarvie said...

Super-cute new page! (or whatever it's called) I wore pink and brown to church today so your page and I look really cute next to each other! Come over for dinner if you want...love you guys

Anonymous said...

lol!