"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 19

Let's go RVing!

Brody and I have a funny little thing (one of many) where we think it would be such a blast to rent an RV and travel around the US to spots like the Grand Canyon! =)  I am sure it won't be for many years, probably either when our kids are older or we are retired! And maybe it sounds more fun then it really is, but we will find out! =) Anticipation and thinking about it is half the fun right?! ....So after lunch today we stopped by Travel Land USA for a little look around! 
We looked in several huge Diesel pushers.  
They are so nice inside. Definitely something you could do some long road trips in! =)
I sat in the drivers seat and couldn't believe how much bigger the thing seems when you're behind the wheel. The guy there said that it is easier to drive then it looks, and they teach you some driving tricks. It still looks intense, but we are up for the challenge!


The Airstreams were really fun to look at, I love how fun and retro they look. They were really cute inside, kind of modern.
The Travel Land USA is kind of a horse shoe layout with RVs on either side of the road, and this cute pond in the middle of it all! 
We had a fun little lunch stop off to do some RV investigating. If you have ever thought of RVing, this is a fun place to look around! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I come on (which is not often) there is always something fun posted! You guys are cute. RVing does sound fun! Good luck with that! :o) ...The new layout for V-day is really cute too!