We have been getting some golfing in. We went on Friday and as always it was a lot of fun! I think this was Brodys 2nd or 3rd time over the break so far. =)
We did some putting while we waited for a tee time
Brody eyeing his shot
.
Friday night we saw High School Musical 3 (I have wanted to see it! I love cheesy Disney movies), at the Dollar Theater (We love that place)! It was pretty cute, and I just LOVED this song called 'Can I have this dance'---again, cheesy but so cute! =)
Saturday at Brodys first soccer game of the year & new season
So far they are undefeated have won both of their games! Go Animals!!
Being such wonderful friends Brad and Andrea came down for the game! Andrea made some new BFF's by cheering for our team from the sidelines! =) It was so fun having them at the game, the team was up 17 to 0 at the half so the 3 of us just ended up chatting and kind of forgetting about the game--but we did see Brody score a goal!! =)The team won, something like 26 to 0....they stopped putting up the score after about 20! Thanks again for coming down and seeing us! We will be to UT soon!
That night we had dinner with Camille and Jeff at Outback! And it turned into an early Birthday dinner! =)
After dinner we all went back to Camille and Jeff's apartment to hang out---and we got to see a DVD of baby Gabby with ultra sound videos and photos! It was so cute and amazing to she little Gabby moving around! It was so fun and we are just so excited and happy for them!!
Here are the guys lounging after the Chargers game, and watching funny things on You Tube! It was a really fun night and we didn't leave till 11pm. =)
1 comment:
Hi Ann!! Sorry I haven't been on in such a long time, well to the blog anyway. I LOVE your blog, it is so cute! Looks like you guys had a great New Years and Christmas break! You two really know how to have fun! Your pictures are really cute too! and....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :o)
Post a Comment