"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 7

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Last night we went shopping for our little Christmas tree and found a great one! 
One of my favorite things about this time of year is going to a tree lot, they smell amazing and it's so fun to pick out a tree. : ) 
We brought him home and trimmed him up! It's so cute and beautiful!! 
The bottom right photo was Brody's idea to get a photo with our tree, he set the camera up for it and everything! I LOVE the idea of getting a photo with our Christmas tree! : ) I love that he thinks of things like that. 
Also, I whipped up that little tree skirt from leftover flannel fabric we had. I love how it came out! 
And we checked off another box : )