Before our family trip to UT for Christmas we were all going to go to the BYU football game in San Diego. Then sadly Dad got the cold that has been going around, so the 3 of us still went down. Brody had found us all these great tickets online, and it was pretty fun to walk down to field level. : )
Before the game they had a flyover. Which I LOVE!! For some reason I LOVE watching those jets!
Brody down at field level
Pano view with my phone, of the view from our seats
Maybe a better view photo ; )
Brody got a new hat and I got a blue crystal headband : )
Cosmo was running around with the fans and we caught a photo with him! Pretty fun!!
The crowd when things started to go our way in the game! : )
It was a nice chilly night, but not as cold as we were ready for.
The fireworks were AMAZING!! They were HUGE, and kind made Disneylands seem like child's play, haha.
Here are photos of our TV, because we got some screen time on ESPN!! We were at the game when Dad sent us all a text of ourselves on TV, so fun! : ) And our 2nd time on TV for a sports broadcast for Brody and I (years ago we got on Fox at an Angels game). : )
It was the best footfall game experience we've had! You can't get a much better crowd than BYU families. ; )
AND, we won!! : )



