"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 7

Christmastime list-o-fun!


I saw this idea on Pinterest and we had a lot of fun modifying it for us! In such a busy time of year, it is so easy to forget to do some of the things you were looking forward to doing during the Christmas season. I think the pin called it a bucket list, but that always reminds me of passing away...soooo I changed that too, I'd like to think we won't kick the bucket before next year. haha. We're excited to start checking off these fun ideas and make the most of this Christmas.  : )