Fall is in full swing!
We've had some nice cool crisp weather, with a little heat wave here and there. I can't wait till it cools off for good. I'm ready for sweaters, hot comfort food meals, Hot drinks, my Uggs, scarfs and more! : )
I love fall!
When this time of year rolls around, I always seem to get the baking/cooking itch---and started off with the Pumpkin Chocolate Chips cookies and Pumpkin Chili that I posted last year. And as you can see, I had some fun taking photos while baking...it wore off a bit when I got to making the chili. haha.

The cookies and chili came out SO good!! You can't go too wrong with pumpkin.
I have some new recipes in the line up that I'm excited to try...if they are good, I'll pass them along here. : )

We love Halloween time at Disneyland, and have made it a tradition for years to go on the first night the decorations are set up.
Here are so photos of Halloween time!

Haunted Mansion Holiday is our favorite!!
We really never go on it unless it's all done up for the Holidays.


Fall has been great so far and BUSY (I need to remember to take more photos)! : )
We have a lot of fall fun to pack into the rest of it! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment