A couple weeks ago Brody and I won some spots to an Annual Passholder after hours event at Disneyland, our first thought was to invite Brooks (Brodys brother), Nikki and little Marley. The event was an up close viewing of their new parade, and then you could get up close with the floats and characters after. Also, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street were all open and some of the restaurants had special menu items just for that night. We got there a bit early, got some dinner at the UVA bar in Downtown Disney, because we heard they have the best burger at the resort....and it really is amazing!! The place is right by Build-a-Bear. : ) (all photos below are taken with our new phones. I've been really impressed with the photo quality..it's SO much fun!!)

We also got to do Star Tours a couple times...the crowds were nice and low! : )

Around 8pm we meet up with Brooks and Nikki and found a great spot to watch the parade!
(these are now take with our canon)
It was pretty fun to be front row and see the colorful parade making its way around the corner to us. They did an amazing job on this one, it is one of favorites!


So many of the characters came up to see Marley, it was so cute! I wish I had gotten her in this pic. : )



We were up close to so much of the fun!


She loved hanging out with her Uncle Brody.
I love how they have just about the same look on their face here. : )


After the parade we had some time to hit a couple rides! Including Marley's first Tea Cup ride, she seemed to love it. : )

A little blurry, but I love this photo!


Us on Dumbo

Such a cute family photo!
We love them and are so happy they could make it down to go with us!! : )

After some rides and more floats, it was pretty late and Brooks&Nikki had to be getting back on the road to home...

On our way out we got a few photos with the floats...


This was my favorite one : )

We tried out the timer on our camera and it worked nicely....but I think next time we'll bring our other flash, so it's not as washed out.

On our way out we had a practically empty Main Street!!
Do you see Brody? ; )

No comments:
Post a Comment