"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 1

"Thank you for being Part of our World"

Last week my Mom and I heard they were doing a soft opening for The Little Mermaid ride. So we headed up there for lunch and a trip under the sea! The wait was short and we got right on. It was really cute!

This past weekend while Brody and I were there we saw they were doing another soft opening, so we hopped into line. And again, the line was short and moves fast. Both times we waiting under 30mins! : )

It was so fun to be able to ride it a couple times before it gets crazy busy!

The details in line are amazing!


It is all so fun and colorful. They did a wonderful job with the building and line area.


Inside!! The Ursella part was very cool!

And this was my favorite

The Little Mermaid was a big part of my childhood, I used to sing the songs all the time! So this was a lot of fun to go on the ride and have all those memories again.


We also rode the newly opened Splash Mountain and couple times with some friends!

I got head to toe soaked!! So glad it's open again! : )

No comments: