"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 27

Random iPhone photos, Episode 5(ish)

You know it's Summer when you're out grilling some yummy burgers! And last night we did sliders....they were SO good!!

We are still hooked on Yogurtland...it makes for a fun little outing after a long day! : )

I love this one of Brody in front of Ruby's! It was my phone wall paper for awhile. This was when we when Lauren came home for the summer and we went out for a family dinner. : )

Brody stopped by the office one morning to re-fill his car with litruature--and I snuck this photo! I love it. I labeled it 'Step into my office' on Instagram (an iPhone photo app). : )

We went by the Great Park one night because one of our favorite food trucks was there!

The first Friday night San O of the Summer! I LOVE this time of year, and we so look forward to Fridays because of this! How could you not? It's beautiful, relaxing and full of people we love!

Another food truck night. Theres a cheese burger, PB&J + Banana, Fried Chicken, and Spam and Eggs (quail egg). They were all amazing!! From a truck called, 'The Burnt Truck'. A little inspiration for making our own sliders. : )

Disneyland Date night before Brody went to the Dallas show---at the Orleans Cafe!

Our new Cookie jar....I LOVE it!! Oreo's are now in it, which seems fitting, since it's milks favorite cookie! ; )

Hope you enjoyed some random photos from my phone! : ) More to come!

No comments: