"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 27

Sunday driving

I had my monthly doctors appointment this past Friday, we went over a lot of things, as we normally do. Many things are improving, while the panic attacks have stubbornly stuck around. We came up with a new plan---and step one of that is being tapered off the current drug I am on for the attacks. As you can imagine, there would be some adjustment that goes on because of those levels shifting, and on Sunday while I was visiting my home ward for a missionary farewell, I had a bit of a panic breakdown!

Luckily I was there with my Mom (Brody and my Dad were out of town on business). She had the brilliant idea to take a nice drive....we ended up driving down the coast to San Diego. It was such a beautiful, fun and relaxing day! Leave it to Mom's to take something dark and replace it with such light and love.
I am so grateful & lucky to have such an amazing and supportive family!! : )

Here are some photos of our drive....

At one point we found this really cool look out where these paragliders were floating around. It was so fun to be outside in the warm sun watching these gliders softly fly back and forth in front of us, and enjoy the beautiful setting which we were in! : )

They would go all the way down over the Torrey Pines golf course.

Taken from the car driving along Hwy 1.

It was such a fun day!! Thank you again Mom! Love you so much! : )

*** Couple new posts below! Keep scrolling ; ) ***

No comments: