"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, July 19

Summer-slowdown

Well, here we are again, with a stagnant blog....perhaps because it's Summer, and Summer is a very on the go, fun, busy time!
Here's a little look at what we've been up to...yup, the same fun as usual. : )
Things are great and always getting better each day!! As usual I have a ton of photos to go through and not enough time...but I will get around to it soon!
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Summer!!
We're off to a baseball game!
Go Angels! : )

No comments: