"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 15

Will you be my Valentine?

Look at me! I'm blogging about something that didn't happen a month ago, but just this week! Crazy huh? ; )
Valentines Day is such a sweet holiday, I just love it. I did my week of Valentine gifts, candies and little notes for Brody in his Mail box (this years box had to be bigger, due to the gifts). He got plenty of fun little things he has been mentioning for a bit. : ) It is also fun to do!
He surprised me with this beautiful necklace!! I've been wanting one like this for a looooong time, but haven't seen one I really love.
This one...I love!! : )
Brody with one of his Vday gifts. He got some fun accessories for his iPad. : )

Then we headed up to the parks for dinner! We had such a nice dinner at Cafe Orleans, seated right by the walkway overlooking the 'Rivers of America', it was beautiful and very relaxing!

Splash under referb.....can't wait till end of May when it opens back up again! : )
Us on Gadgets Go Coaster in Toon Town. TT was empty, so we did a couple rounds on this....and found out it is the fastest ride in DL, clocking in at a whopping 25mph! We kinda believe it....space just feels faster than that at times! : )
Last ride of the night! We got in line 1 min before closing!


haha...I was blowing a kiss and he was pretending to catch it...but his arm was cut off!
I am so grateful for my Valentine and all the fun and joy he brings me each day! I am one lucky girl!!

No comments: