"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, February 22

Miracles happen...

This photo may look normal to most of you, but if you have known my car for the last year and a half, it had the 'check engine' light that never failed. For awhile I was pretty sure that was only thing about the car I could really count on. ; )
After a lot of repairs BIG and small, it seems to be all better and happy!
It's been fun along the way though. Brody and my Dad have have loved doing the repairs on Sat afternoons. It's been great, Brody has learned a lot about car repair has really enjoyed it---and we have saved thousands on top of thousands doing it all ourselves! And it's still been cheaper than a car payment over the time. : )
Thank you again for all the time and hard work guys! <3
I just LOVE my car!
It's feelin' brand new, and I am so glad we seemed to have fixed it....for now! ; )

No comments: