"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, June 24

Photos from my iPhone

Photos kinda pile up on my phone, so I thought I would post some resent ones here. : )

Memorial Day. We drove up to Long Beach to have a nice dinner on the water, as we were passing Huntington Beach along the coast we saw this HUGE flag right by Dukes.


The Beautiful harbor, with the Queen Mary behind.

The restaurant we ate at had Cotton Candy. The table next to us got it, and we thought it looked too fun to pass up! : )

The view from our table...

First San O night! We had a great group, but it was pretty chilly! It has gotten warmer each Friday night from there on. : )

Our family cat, Rory. She has been quite the "people cat" lately, and if you know this cat, you know that's not like her at all. : )

Sunday Naps, "watching" some soccer (I like the place a bit on the cold side, I air blows right down on you here, so I put this blanket over him. How comfy does this look? : )

After the big come back & win by the Lakers, we all went up to Fashion Island and got some of the Championship gear before it sold out! We got there 1 min before they were to close.

Game snacks I made : )

This past Friday night at San O - Much warmer, and this time I didn't miss the sunset!

He's just so cute!

Warming up our toes around the fire : )

We saw Toy Story in IMAX 3D. It was so cute, and a blast in IMAX! It's been a looong time since I have seen an IMAX movie, and the screen is SO big, it makes you feel like one of the toys! haha : )

Brody fixting my alternator!! So lucky that he is good (and loves) to learn how to fix cars (and has my amazing Dad to learn all this handy stuff from). It's going to keep the cars we love running as long as we need them too. : )

Brody & John Money checking things out on Brody's new iPad : )

Driving around with the top down! Summer is in full swing! : )

....The end!

No comments: