"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 23

What I love about Summer, Vol. 1

Friday Nights at San Onofre...
what could be better than hanging out at the beach with good friends, good food and an amazing beach, that almost always has the most beautiful sunsets.
Frozen Yogurt runs!
Yumm...we are hooked and it's the perfect summer treat.
The 4th of July!!
For SO many reasons.....my Sisters birthday, American pride and we LOVE fireworks!
Summer beach/pool reading!
I love Sophie Kinsella's books. They are all fun, funny, easy reads. I am going to start them all over again this summer. : )
Warm summer nights at Disneyland with Brody!
Luckily the crowds don't bother us. It's just so fun to be there, get some dinner, see the fireworks and get a couple rides in! : )
Summer foods and BBQing!
Hawaii!!!
Angels Games!!
They are doing well so far and we are so excited to go to some more games this summer! : )
...and so much more! : )

No comments: