(We have these great trees that line the one of the main roads on the way to and from our house, and they actually change colors in the Fall. They have just started to turn, and we love it! This one always catches my eye because of the red stripe down the left of it. =) Soon, they will all be changing!)
Fall is here
and this is how I know...
- My feet are cold
- I had to put a sweatshirt on today IN my apartment (disclaimer: I do get cold easier than most, but my sweatshirts were starting to collect some dust---and we like the windows open at lest a bit, we are fans of fresh air =)
- The Pumpkin patches are all set up
- Tonight I added our knit blanket to our bedding. One of the best things about this time of year is being all cozyed up in blankets
- If you know where to look you can start seeing some leaves change, and they will just get better =)
- The days are getting shorter
- When we walked outside this evening I was hit with the unmistakable cold, crisp breeze that fall brings, and I LOVED it. (and I am pretty sure it has a cool crisp smell that goes with it)
- I have the urge to make warm comfort foods, carve pumpkins, roast the pumpkins seeds, drink hot coco, wear scarves (light ones...it is CA after all), get out my UGG's, throw around the football & look forward to all the fun Holidays ahead! =)
- and so much more! It's a wonderful time of year!!
(more NEW pots below)
No comments:
Post a Comment