"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, October 3

"I feel the need, the need for speed"

Our first Air Show (in MANY years) was last year, and we were hooked. It was so much fun to be back again--I just LOVE watching those planes, we could watch them all day! It is amazing what they can do, and how fast they can go ( I love anything that can break the sound barrier), I can't take my eyes off of them. =)
We had a blast watching the different planes showing off what they can do, climbing around the planes that were on display and learning what role each plane plays in helping defend our country! This year was SO crowed (must have been a successful weekend for them =), we couldn't even get a seat in the grandstands and there were tons of people all over the planes, made it sort of hard to get a lot of photos like last year, but boy did we have fun---how could you not at an Air Show!? =)

Here are some photos of day









My favorite moment of the Blue Angels, was when one of them went from left to right breaking the sound barrier, THEN very unexpectedly one came from behind the stands breaking the sound barrier right over us! It freaked me out, but I loved it!!





We liked this little motto below... =)
It was such a fun day! Can't wait till next year!! =)

No comments: