"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 1

Dear Summer,

         We had a taste of your warm sun soaked weather a week or so ago, and loved it! We feel like we have been waiting a long time to have a nice long constant strand of warm sunny days with out the cloudy/"rainy" days getting very randomly in the way! We are itching to get out to the beaches, pools, ballparks & other outdoor things that are just best on a nice warm day, say over 75' (at least)! So please sunny warm weather, come back (and stay) soon!! =)

2 comments:

Zoe said...

2nd that!!

Traylor Family said...

So I'm about half done with my vacation posts. All I can say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for telling me about Picnik! What a wonderful website. Thanks to you I'm able to post a million pictures and my posts are quiet as long (although still very lengthy...gotta get in all the detail for my book!)