"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 11

Happy Mothers Day...

to everyone! Hope everyone had a great day with family & friends!! 
We did---I got to sing in church with the Young Woman & leaders! And in Relief Society we had a big lunch spread (which I was late to, taking care of Camp things) and some really great talks---and then we got to spend the rest of the day/evening with my Mom (and Dad)! =) It was such a fun night we had a great meal, hung out and then watched the finale of The Amazing Race! 
I love Mothers Day---and I am so beyond grateful for my Mom and the great example she is to us, her seminary kids and the young adults in her singles ward (my Dad is the Bishop of the Newport Coast Singles Ward)! Everybody just loves her....how could you not!? =) .....even the family Cat cared enough to get her a card and show some love!! 

(This Cat is crazy and we love her, and we love to play fun jokes with her) =)

1 comment:

Lisa Jarvie said...

Thanks honey---what a great daughter---I love you!