"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, May 24

Tide Pools & Shakes

Yesterday was a gorgeous day!! We couldn't help but to spend sometime at the beach. We went down to PCH and had some sandwiches and shakes at Ruby's above Crystal Cove.....and then ended up down at the beach exploring the tide pools! =)
After almost a year I joined the 'Ray-Ban' club with Brody (he got his last 4th of July)
The beautiful view while we ate












It was a really fun day, we spent about 3 hours down at the beach! It was a great start to the 3 day weekend! =)

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

I love being out of California until you post things like this. Then I miss it like crazy!

...right now I'm definetly missing Ruby's!