"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
-Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 29

My size Chandelier

This was a fixture I helped put up early this past summer. This thing weighed so much, I couldn't even push it an inch! It had to be driven out to the showroom floor on a fork lift----we were all pretty amused by it's size! =)

3 comments:

Foy said...

Thats so cool! You'll have to show me one of those one day =)

Malia said...

Ha! thats funny! its like a my size barbie but not....

The Foys said...

Haha! I was hoping someone would get that!...I love how we still think alike! =)
I forgot about this photo until I found it on my phone....and thought it would be a fun random post.
Can't wait to see you!!! =)